457 Visa

What is the 457 Visa?

The Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457), more commonly referred to as the 457 Visa lets you travel to work in Australia in your nominated occupation by your approved sponsor for up to four years. Further benefits include:

  • bring  members of your family unit to work or study in Australia
  • travel in and out of Australia as ​often as you want.

Any business can sponsor you for this Visa if they cannot find an Australian Citizen or permanent resident to do the skilled work. In Australia there is an emerging skill shortage in the Accident/Body Repair industry – all of our Partners are already approved sponsors of the system.

Once your employment application is accepted, Test Recruitment and our Clients will work with you to help you through the process of applying and being nominated for the 457 Visa.

More information can be found on the Australian Government Website (needs link).